Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Crystal Jade Ginseng Chicken & BBQ

After Chowon Garden Korean Restaurant, I decided I had to have more Kimchi soup! I really enjoyed it! My colleague love Crystal Jade Ginseng Chicken and BBQ and suggest we try the place! So, on 21st May 2008, both of us, with our ex-colleague YS, made our way to Ngee Ann City!

2 of us have kind of decided what we wanted to order even before we got there! YS decided only when she looked at the menu. This was what we ordered:

Ginseng Chicken Soup, Kimchi Soup, Beef Bibimbap, Korean Spicy Rice Cakes and Kimchi pancake. Also ordered drinks to go with our meal. The banchan served was the usual. They will refill your banchan only once though. it's not free flow.

I actually wanted to try their Kimchi Fried Rice. Loved this dish when I went to Seoul last year and have been trying to find the closest thing here. I'll save this dish for next time! ^^

Here's the address:
Ngee Ann City #04-20
Tel: 6733-3229


No comments: